Global Business Leadership & International Relations
Why Choose this workshop?
Future leaders in business need to understand how global developments affect their lives and profession. The Global Business Leadership and International Relations workshop provides the detailed information and conceptual tools they will need to thrive in our rapidly changing and sophisticated business environment.
This workshop will focus on global leadership practicality, philosophy, sociology and contemporary international relations, and will examine the economic context of current affairs. In this course, trainees will think about the challenges faced by today’s leaders, and will examine case studies of contemporary world leaders. They will be encouraged to consider their own responses to these challenges, and will be asked to apply these ideas in interactive workshops as well as seminar-style discussions.
The Global Business Leadership and International Relations course will tackle a wide range of issues and questions, including:
- Leadership: profit, individual and society
- Economic globalization
- The changing world order in the 21st century;
- Equality, social justice and welfare
- Identity, culture and challenges to the new world order
- Global futures
What are the Goals?
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key issues facing global leaders today and, in the future,
- Leadership practices to drive profits, people and planet issues
- Leader flexibility for further change if warranted in the future
- Develop an acute perception of international relationships
- Make sense out of global leadership complexity
- Cognizance of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
Who is this Training Course for?
Created for leadership professionals with international relationship responsibilities, those new to the discipline, and those who aspire to career development.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders engaged in strategic planning and delivery
- Managers with global responsibilities
- Professionals wishing to develop global & international relationships
- Refresher and update for experienced sustainability practitioners
- Senior leaders with corporate and governance responsibilities
Fee Per Participant:
Account: Diamond Bank. 0103686140. In favour of “CILG ASSOCIATE NIG CHAPTER”
Date:2nd -3rd May, 2019.
Venue: Laps New World Hotel Plot 364, Obafemi Awolowo Way Opp Apostolic Faith Church Jabi. Abuja.
5CPU for CILG Member.